Sport Style 12V Kids Ride-On Toy Car MP3, Battery Powered Wheels RC Remote | Orange
Sport Style Ride On Toy with a 12 Volt Powerful Battery and Powerful Motor will Guarantee Your Child Unforgettable Fun and Hours of Ride Enjoyment for Years to Come, our High Quality Electrical Components and Safety Features will Make this Car your Child Favorite Toy , Our Safety Feature such a Long Range 2.4 GHz Parental Remote Control let Parents to Control Car Actions such as Soft Start and Electric Brake.
- Single Rider Car with Wide Seating Area.
- Suitable for Boys or Girls 3-6 Years Old with Maximum Rider Weight of 55 lb
- Realistic Imitation LED Headlights / Fog Lights / Tail Lights
- Attractive LED Wheels with Rubber Traction Bands
- Openable Doors and Trunk
- Integrated Mp3 Player with Mp3 Audio Input
- Plays files from Micro SD card, USB Flash Drive or external devices like iPod, iPad, iPhone or Android Phones
- Horn and Music sounds on the steering wheel
- Integrated Folding handlebar and rear caster wheels to transport the car without battery power
- Extremely easy to assemble, requires less than 15 min
- 12V Battery, 2 Motors, 2 Speeds (High and Low)
- Forward and Reverse switch
- 2.4Ghz Parental Remote Control
- One Button Wheel Assembly
- Soft Start and Soft Brake safety system, Seat Belt
- Suitable for Kids 2-4 Years Old with Maximum Weight of 55lb
- Maximum speed 3-5 Mph
- Leather Seat with 5 Point Safety Seatbelt
- Assembled Dimensions:
- Length-40",Height-19", Width-24" (With Mirrors), Seat Width-12.5", Depth-7", Dashboard to the back of the seat-15"
WARRANTY & SUPPORT
All our products come with standard 12 Month Consumer Warranty that will cover replacement of any electrical or mechanical component during the first 90 Days and replacement of any electrical component during the first 12 Month from the date of purchase.
Product cannot be serviced locally, replacement parts will be provided and shipped free of charge.
All batteries come with limited 90 days warranty.To avoid frequent and unnecessary replacement, all batteries must be used and maintained according to information listed in product user manual and on product labels. To be eligible for warranty service, a valid proof of purchase is required, except for orders placed directly through this website. Warranty does not cover physical abuse or water damage of the product.